Friday, January 27, 2012

Creative Fun Day was Fun!

We had our first Creative Fun Day last Saturday and even though the morning consisted of a torrential downpour in Jonesborough, it cleared up by the afternoon start of the creative open house.  We had a total of 9 people participate throughout the afternoon and evening and lots of interesting creative things happened.  We had people working on polymer clay projects:




Other projects included writing, water color painting, brainstorming and origami.  There was even someone doing some framing of art for an art show.  (That would be me and I appreciate all the input and ideas that my creative friends shared with me on that project.)  I am sorry that I didn't take more pictures - hopefully I will do better for future events (or find someone else that enjoys doing that).

Thanks to everyone that participated in this inaugural event.  I am already looking forward to next month's Creative Fun Day which will be on February 18.  Hope to see you there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment