Monday, February 18, 2013

February Creative Fun Day Update

I had a Creative Fun Day - and nobody came.

 Well this was the first time in 14 months of Creative Fun Days that I was the only person that "showed up".  It was a bit disappointing, but I maintained my commitment to being creative for those 5 hours.  I didn't really complete anything that I can take a picture of, but I did do some creative writing for an upcoming project and I sorted through lots of different ideas and supply boxes. I was able to work on my month of days project and finally came up with an idea to move forward on that project and hope to be able to finish it next week.

Hope to see you in March.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear no one showed up! I am going to try to come in March & work on my Expo project if that is still alright with you. Can I bring anything else? Some snacks maybe?
    -Jessi Bryant

    ReplyDelete