Saturday, March 10, 2012

Something Inspiring - A Knitted Bridge Scarf

Since I didn't get around to posting new inspirations earlier this week here is something that should at least make you smile if it doesn't inspire you in some way.

My friend Sally from England sent me this link about a mysterious knitted scarf that has shown up on a bridge in North Yorkshire in honor of the upcoming summer Olympics.  The scarf includes knitted sculptures of the various athletic competitions.  My only complaint about the video is that it doesn't show enough of the scarf.  I love the idea of creating a secret surprise of any kind to share with the world and bring a smile to the people that see it.

I have no idea how to imbed a video into my blog (yet) and so here is the inspiring link.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment