Friday, May 25, 2012

May Creative Fun Day Update

It was a quiet Creative Fun Day this past Saturday.   More of a brainstorming and idea generating time than one where items were created.  Ruth joined me and we talked about the various projects we were currently working on or considering.

I have been inspired to think about a new way to look at using art/craft to promote kindness and generosity in the world.  Rachel is working on this idea with me and we are getting excited about the possibilities.  At this point, I won't say much more, but I was playing with the Scrabble letter sign that I made last year and this is what I came up with:
 It is probably hard to read, but it is a start and a reminder of what we hope to work toward.  (If you click directly on the picture, you should be able to get a larger view of what it says.)

Hope you can join us for the next Creative Fun Day on June 16 which is 4 days before my birthday and I believe we will have a joint Creative Fun Day/Birthday celebration.  See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment